RATINGS: CASH £2,000 • VALUABLES £20,000
DIMENSIONS - 400 / 400 / 400 mm
WEIGHT - 32 kg
VOLUME - 54 m3
Used to specify lock types on safes
Call our team of experts for more expert advice - 01268 566317
• Suitable for the storage of valuables such as jewellery, cameras and other valuable items
• Certified by Sold Secure to Domestic Safes Silver Level
• Electronic lock with external emergency power connection
• LED internal light
• Base or rear fixing available
• 6mm steel door and 3mm steel body
• Three sizes available
• One removable shelf as standard
• Flock lining on shelf
• Anti-tamper alarm
All models are fitted with a motorised electronic lock which has a 2nd user function and an external emergency power connection. In common with other certified safes there is no key over ride.
All models are fitted with an anti-tamper vibration alarm. An audible alarm is triggered should the safe be physically attacked or when 3 wrong codes are entered.
Each model is fitted with a removable shelf as standard. Shelves are not adjustable.
The HomeStar range has the option of base or rear fixing
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
Door thickness: 6mm steel with anti-drill plate protecting the whole of the lock mechanism. Body thickness: 3mm steel with anti-drill plates protecting bolt ends and the lock from above.
The HomeStar range is tested and certified by Sold Secure to Domestic Safes Silver level.